20 Reasons Why I Don't Fit in LA
So I was away for a week out in LA trying to do stuff. I think it went ok to pretty good. Who knows. I won't know stuff about anything for a few weeks.
Anyway, apologies for my slackery round these parts for the past week or so. Getting back on the stick this week site-wise.
Here's 20 reasons why I'll never be comfortable in LA (in no particular order).
20. I'm way too hairy.
19. I don't like talking about myself.
18. I like tall buildings.
17. I am still capable of walking smack into a glass door in front of everyone.
16. I don't know how to play it off when I do or say something stupid.
15. I sweat on my head when I get nervous.
14. I always forget a face.
13. I don't have any tattoos. Nor own sunglasses.
12. I have no sense of direction and go crazy in traffic.
11. My dog wouldn't like it because it's too hot for him.
10. I don't like lying in the sun, lying on the beach, or lying.
9. It makes me feel like I should be a cigarette smoker.
8. If I took a class in networking I'd take it Pass/Fail and fail.
7. I don't have any hair on my head and don't plan to change that.
6. I'll proudly wear crocs and actually think they're cool in some 'ballsy geek chic' way.
5. I don't like seeing big mansion houses because they make me weirdly sad. And not because I want one.
4. Too much seems to be a processed process.
3. No matter what jeans I wear-- they won't be right. Because if I'm wearing em. They ain't right.
2. When people are nice to me I'm not sure if they're mocking being nice.
1. I haven't figured out a way to extract a million dollars from the place yet...