INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS TIME BASED PIE CHART
IN REAL TIME AT THE TIME--- IN MY HEAD
Three Good Things About this Movie
- When it was on--- it was on fire.
- The lead nazi dude was otherworldy excellente
- The last scene had so much glory it almost functioned as an eraser to some of the bad stuff.
Three Bad Things About this Movie
- He really needs and editor who will cut the shit and the cheese.
- Sometimes the music plammed in to stop the boredom.
- The foot dragging from place to place.
All in all, this is a really fun and solid effort-- but it's frustrating because it has no center. It sort of wanders all over the place for a while picking up plotpoints like flowers in the field and then bringing them altogether like a bouquet and it says 'Here!' But the truth of the matter is-- like Death Proof-- as much as I can appreciate some smart dialogue-- it's the action I came to see and at this point I'm starting to wonder if the massive appreciation for those scenes are doubled just because it's a break from the noticeable lulls.
In any case, I'm a lifer with Quentin and will be there first day any day because-- although the dude smells his farts a little too deeply--- the sound he makes when he cuts em are always trumpeting and funny and surprisingly powerful! Now if he could only light one up just for fun-- instead of just stewing in the cloud that lingers too long.